This Frieze 2018 sales report is available to AMMpro subscribers. Recent reports will be available to all viewers initially before going behind the paywall. Monthly subscriptions begin with the first month free. Feel free to subscribe and cancel before you are billed.
Hauser + Wirth
- Arshile Gorky Untitled, Head (1936–1942) Oil on canvas USD 1,600,000 to a U.S. Collection
- Lucian Freud, The Painter’s Mother (1940) Ink on paper USD 155,000
- Henry Moore, Portrait of Stephen Spender (1934) Pen and ink, chalk, brush and ink, wash GBP 50,000
- Keith Tyson, Entangled Still Life (2018) Oil on Aluminium USD 100,000
- Rashid Johnson, Untitled Escape Collage 2018 USD 215,000
- Lorna Simpson, Blue Earth/Sky 2018 Ink and screenprint on gessoed wood panel USD 375,000 to a British collection
- Matthew Day Jackson, Flowers in a Vase (2018) Textile, silkscreen, watercolor, woodblock print, pigment print on paper European collection.
- Robert Longo Untitled (Forever; Hydrangea, Beethoven’s Love Letter #9), 2018 sold for $800,000
- Tom Sachs Luggage (Rimowa), 2016 sold for $160,000