Our comprehensive list of sales reported at Art Basel is available to subscribers. Memberships begin with the first month free. Those curious to see our content are welcome to subscribe and decide whether to stay subscribed before the end of the first month.
- A work by Antonio Saura for around US $1 million
- A Wifredo Lam for around US $2 million
- A Robert Indiana for around US $ 600k
- sold a large painting by Jennifer Bartlett for $325,000 before the fair opened, with another at $275,000 on reserve (according to The Art Newspaper's Anna Brady)
Paula Cooper Gallery
- sold numerous works ranging from $15,000 - $2 million by Tauba Auerbach, Carl Andre, Sol Lewitt, Douglas Huebler, David Novros, Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen, Christian Marclay, Justin Matherly, and Dan Walsh
Sign up to Art Market Monitor Premium today
You need a membership to AMMpro to view this article and other exclusive content daily.
You can register today for $90 per month—with your first month free!—or for $756 per year (no free trial period.)
If you already have an account, sign in here: