Our comprehensive list of sales reported at Art Basel is available to subscribers. Memberships begin with the first month free. Those curious to see our content are welcome to subscribe and decide whether to stay subscribed before the end of the first month.
- a Barkley Hendricks portrait, “Andy,” for $1.5 million at the Tuesday preview
- sold six of the nine works he had on display within an hour of the fair’s opening, including a Kerry James Marshall, “Untitled” priced at $3.5 million
- A work by Antonio Saura for around US $1 million
- A Wifredo Lam for around US $2 million
- A Robert Indiana for around US $ 600k
Sign up to Art Market Monitor Premium today
You need a membership to AMMpro to view this article and other exclusive content daily.
You can register today for $90 per month—with your first month free!—or for $756 per year (no free trial period.)
If you already have an account, sign in here: