The AMM Fantasy game is back for the New York Contemporary sales.
Each of the top ten collections based upon hammer price will win $100 in cash. The game is free to enter. The first game closes May 13th at 6pm New York time.
Follow our scoreboard during the sales each day to see how your collection is doing against the competition.
How to Play AMM Fantasy Collecting Game
- Register and choose a username, if you haven’t before. (Remember: the username will be publicly visible on the scoreboard.)
- You have a budget to “buy” your collection. You are buying the works at the low estimate. (The estimates provided here are for the purposes of the game only.)
- Select as many works as fit into your budget, in any combination that you like. Just make sure you select at least one lot and don’t exceed the budget. Entries without a single lot selected will not be eligible for prizes. You can concentrate your budget on some very valuable works or spread it among a number of cheaper works. (You don’t have to use the entire budget but it usually helps to be fully ‘invested.’)
- You may change your selections up until an hour before the first auction (May 13th at 2200 UTC.) We will send you an email to remind you to make sure your selections are final.
- As the auctions take place, we’ll calculate what your collection is “worth” based upon the hammer prices. The collection that is “worth” the most at the end wins. (Works that sell to an irrevocable bid are scored with the hammer price. Guaranteed works that are bought in or sold to a 3rd party guarantor without bidding in the auction are scored as works that do not sell. Withdrawn lots will also be scored as works that do not sell.)
- The top ten collections will win $100 in cash.
- Invite your friends to participate.