Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
- Robert Longo, Untitled (Rose, November 22, 2017), 2017 Charcoal on mounted paper, 219,7 x 152,1 cm (86,5 x 59,87 in) Sold: $600,000 USD
- Daniel Richter,Umkreisung der Lerche, 2018, Oil on canvas, 200 x 270 cm (78,74 x 106,3 in) Sold: €260,000
- Georg Baselitz, Night of the Nightingale IV (Oboznenko), 1998 Oil on canvas 200 x 162 cm (78.74 x 63.78 in, Sold: €500,000 / $565,000
- Georg Baselitz, Untitled, 2018 India ink and lavis on paper
66,2 x 50,4 cm (26,06 x 19,84 in) Sold: €75,000 / $85,000
- Georg BaselitzUntitled, 2018 India ink and lavis on paper 65,6 x 50,2 cm (25,83 x 19,76 in)Sold: €75,000 / $85,000
- placed three major works by Elvira Bach with a museum in China, another major work with a New York collector; and another significant work with a Hong Kong collector.
- sold various works by Christopher Williams, and all six paintings by Harold Ancart. One Ancart painting was sold to a museum in the United States and one to a museum in Asia.
- sold more than 20 works from its presentation in the Main section: a work by Doug Aitken for $350,000, two works by Sue WIlliams for $200,000 and $100,000 respectively, two works by Alicja Kwade for 46,000€ and an additional Kwade for 80,000€, two works by Sam Falls for $70,000 and $40,000, a work by Nick Mauss for $35,000, a work by Matt Johnson for $30,000, and approximately a dozen Jeppe Hein balloon works for 25,000€ each.
Kayne Griffin Corcoran
- sold a work by Mary Corse from 1988 for $300,000, three Mika Tajima works ranging between $18,000-23,000, two works by Jonathan Wateridge for $35,000, and a work by Hank Willis-Thomas for $50,000.
- sold a work by Red Grooms for $550,000 in the Spotlight section. The gallery also sold several works from its presentation in the Main section, ranging from $20,000 to $550,000.
Hauser & Wirth
- placed almost all of Jenny Holzer’s new Redaction Paintings on view in the Main section, many based on content from The Mueller Report, as well as the 2006 marble sculpture, ‘Selection from Survival: You are caught…’. Most of these works were acquired by American collectors. All Lorna Simpson collages from the Just Above Midtown (JAM) tribute presentation were also placed.
Richard Gray Gallery
- sold a bronze work by Jaume Plensa for $95,000 and a painting by Jim Lutes for $18,000.
- sold six works in the Main section between $6,500 and $500,000, including Elliott Puckette, Untitled, 2019; Tina Barney, The Paneled Wall, 2018; Max Ernst, Dans les rues d’Athenes Huismes, 1960; Alma Allen, Not Yet Titled, 2018; and two works by Jan-Ole Schiemann from 2019.
Tina Kim Gallery
- sold two works within the first half hour of the fair: Suki Seokyeong Kang‘s Mat 55 x 40 #18-46 from 2018-2019 and Gimhongsok‘s sculpture Untitled (Short People) of painted bronze balloons. The gallery also sold two works by Davide Balliano: one painting (UNTITLED_0123) and a sculpture (UNTITLED_SS_M1), as well as the painting Conjunction 17-35 by Ha Chong-Hyun. Works sold within the range of $10,000 to $150,000.
- sold out its booth of works by Andreas Eriksson and Luiz Zerbini. The Ericksson paintings sold in the range of 18,000€ to 110,000€ and the Zerbini paintings sold for $13,000€ each.