- Arshile Gorky Untitled, Head (1936–1942) Oil on canvas USD 1,600,000 to a U.S. Collection
- Lucian Freud, The Painter's Mother (1940) Ink on paper USD 155,000
- Henry Moore, Portrait of Stephen Spender (1934) Pen and ink, chalk, brush and ink, wash GBP 50,000
- Keith Tyson, Entangled Still Life (2018) Oil on Aluminium USD 100,000
- Rashid Johnson, Untitled Escape Collage 2018 USD 215,000
- Lorna Simpson, Blue Earth/Sky 2018 Ink and screenprint on gessoed wood panel USD 375,000 to a British collection
- Matthew Day Jackson, Flowers in a Vase (2018) Textile, silkscreen, watercolor, woodblock print, pigment print on paper European collection.
- Robert Longo Untitled (Forever; Hydrangea, Beethoven's Love Letter #9), 2018 sold for $800,000
- Tom Sachs Luggage (Rimowa), 2016 sold for $160,000
Sign up to Art Market Monitor Premium today
You need a membership to AMMpro to view this article and other exclusive content daily.
You can register today for $90 per month—with your first month free!—or for $756 per year (no free trial period.)
If you already have an account, sign in here: