- Ancient pieces, including an ivory sculpture of a female figure dated between 500BC and 200AD sold for $1.2m
- a 2017 work by Harold Ancart for $25,000 to Frank Cohen
- solo booth of works by Patricia Treib sold out (£17,500 each).
- Carol Bove’s stainless steel “Eros” (2017) priced at $750,000
- solo show of Jeremy Moon’s paintings, sculptures, and drawings which were priced between $125,000 and $150,000. One painting had sold and a sculpture, priced at $50,000, while multiple other works had been placed on reserve
The New York Times's Scott Reyburn had this sale:
- Peter Blake, “Roxy Roxy,” priced at £290,000, was among five early sales
Sign up to Art Market Monitor Premium today
You need a membership to AMMpro to view this article and other exclusive content daily.
You can register today for $90 per month—with your first month free!—or for $756 per year (no free trial period.)
If you already have an account, sign in here: