Judd Tully scored one of the biggest sales at the fair late in the game on Friday:
Luxembourg & Dayan
- sold the rare to market Domenico Gnoli figurative painting, “Braid” from 1969 in the region of the $14 million asking price.
Melanie Gerlis had these sales in the FT:
- one of seven editions of a David Claerbout film, “The Pure Necessity” (2016), from Art Basel’s ever-popular Unlimited section for large-scale works (the film is co-presented with Esther Schipper gallery)
- Cecily Brown’s “Mileposts in an Alluvial Land (2)” (2016) for $450,000
- Ella Kruglyanskaya’s “Lidded beer jug, p.114” (2016) for $40,000
Anne Mosseri-Marlio gallery
- sold Minoru Onada's “WORK64-W” (1964)
Sign up to Art Market Monitor Premium today
You need a membership to AMMpro to view this article and other exclusive content daily.
You can register today for $90 per month—with your first month free!—or for $756 per year (no free trial period.)
If you already have an account, sign in here: