- five works by Iván Navarro priced from $50,000 to $150,000
- William N. Copley’s Under the Stars (Hommage à Picabia) (1994) for $185,000
- sold four works by Marco Maggi (BIG DATA (North), 2016, for $42,000; BIG DATA (West), 2016, for $36,000; BIG DATA (EAST), 2016, for $42,000; and Complete Coverage on Oiticica (March, Turner Box), 2016, for $14,000)
- an untitled painting by Tomie Ohtake from 1965 for $160,000
- three works by Julio Le Parc (Alchimie 339: En spirale huit couleurs, 2008 / 2016, for €150,000; Continuel mobile transparent, 1962 / 2016, for €290,000; and Continuel Mobile rouge, 1962 / 2016, for €190,000), among others.
Sign up to Art Market Monitor Premium today
You need a membership to AMMpro to view this article and other exclusive content daily.
You can register today for $90 per month—with your first month free!—or for $756 per year (no free trial period.)
If you already have an account, sign in here: