Artinfo carries these sales from NADA:
- Untitled: wooden sculptures by David Adamo, ranging in price from $12,000 to $22,000
- Eleven Rivington: small paintings (some even smaller than a post-it note) by Spanish artist Jeronimo Elespe, ranging in price from $1,500 to $12,000, and a large and colorful wooden wall piece by Michael DeLucia for $10,000.
- Martos Gallery: a solo presentation of the fictional artist Henry Codax, half of which sold within the first hour and a half for between $6,000 and $10,000.
- Franklin Parrasch Gallery: Rita Ackermann paintings from 2008, two of which had sold by mid-afternoon for $17,000; six delicate grid drawings by Agnes Martin, ranging in price from $135,000-200,000, one of which had sold by 3pm.
- Leo Koenig: sold several textured canvases by Tony Matelli for between $12,500 and $25,000
- Nicelle Beauchene Gallery: sold a wall full of Ruby Sky Stiler’s petite woven paper pieces for $1,500 each; a large, meditative drawing atop antique ledger book paper by Louise Despont for $12,000.
- Vogt Gallery: A number of small, geometric works on paper by Sadie Benning also sold for $3,500 each.