AIFAF in Palm Beach released its own sales report on the fair’s blog page:
- Holden Luntz Gallery of Palm Beach had sold the signature AIFAF Fair image, “Girls in the Window” by Ormond Gigli, for $30,000. Additional prints of the photograph were sold throughout the following days along with multiple other works.
- Richard Green reported several seven-figure sales to numerous collectors including a work by French impressionist Alfred Sisley priced at $2 million dollars, a painting by Le Sidaner priced at $1.2 million, a major Montague Dawson Battle of Trafalgar as well as four Grimshaw works from a special featured exhibition of the artist’s work.
- Galerie Terminus sold an original Richter from 1986 for an undisclosed seven-figure sum, a major Tom Wesselman cut-out priced at $485,000 as well as additional works including an original Zhuang Hong Yi.
- Waterhouse & Dodd sold an original work by American sculptor and artist Alexander Calder as well as a Picasso drawing and various other works
- Michael Goedhuis reported numerous sales with mid six-figure range.
- Mark Borghi Fine Art reported the sale of a Sam Francis acrylic painting, Untitled, 1994; a Jules Olitski pastel, Untitled; and a George Condo work on paper, Untitled, 1983.