Artinfo has some NADA sales:
- Simon Preston managed to sell everything in his booth — from a $22,000 Michele Lopez aluminum wrap sculpture to a $26,000 Caragh Thuring painting to a pair of $5,000 Josh Tonsfeldt paintings
- Foxy Productions: Gabriel Hartley four large paintings by the artist, priced at $12,500 apiece, and about a dozen smaller canvases leaned against the wall for $5,200 and $3,000, depending on the size. Nearly all of these had sold.
- Leo Koenig, a series of nine 1968 photographs by Sigmar Polke sold to a private collector for $175,000.
- On Stellar Rays gallery sold the entire first edition of Clifford Owens’s latest series, now on view at MoMA PS1, to a private collector for $169,000. The gallery also sold two large colored pencil drawings by Israeli-Austrian artist Zipora Fried to a private collector for $20,000 apiece. A
- James Fuentes: a John McAllister for $28,000 and another bright painting by Noam Rappaport for $12,000.