Georgina Adam has clutch of sales from FIAC in her Financial Times column:
- Laurent Godin: a wall sculpture made of industrial waste by Peter Buggenhout, which sold to an Israeli buyer for €30,000
- Nathalie Vallois: Pilar Albarracín’s “Untitled” (2010), a stuffed donkey seated on a pile of books for €60,000
- Cheim & Read: found a Saudi Arabian buyer for a set of 24 Louise Bourgeois drawings at $1m and sold a Chantal Joffe portrait for $75,000 to a South African buyer
- Catherine Bastide: Valerie Snobeck’s mirror piece, “Hinge” (2011) for $5,000.
- Plan B: Adrian Ghenie, “Dr Joseph” (2011), was sold for €30,000
- Zürcher: a painting by the British artist Dan Hays, “American Night” (2009, €32,000) and a silver and red geometrical abstract by Brian Belott (€7,500).
- Horton Gallery: sold a colourful abstracted townscape by Keltie Ferris for €3,700.
The Art Market: Art de Triomphe (Financial Times)