Karen Blankfeld is at ArtBasel for Forbes. Waiting to go in, Franck Giraud told her “Everyone runs inside to spend millions and it’s like they’re giving away free food or something. Everyone comes in at 11 and everyone wants to find a hidden treasure.”:
* George Condo’s Delineated Forms for $450,000 to an European collector.
* John Baldessari’s Marilyn Monroe sold for $250,000 to an American collector.
* Louise Lawler’s Light and Dark sold for $30,000 to an American collector.
* Louise Lawler`s Light and Dark sold for $150,000 to an American collector. [sic]
* Ron Mueck’s Youth sold for GBP 450,000 to an European collector.