More from Art Market Monitor
- Christie’s Hong Kong 20th C & Contemporary Evening Sale Breaks a Billion HKD ($132.6m)
- Phillips 20th Century & Contemporary Art & Design, Hong Kong = $119.84m ($15.36m)
- With Sales in Hong Kong, Christie’s & Phillips Test the Asian Market’s Appetite for Western Contemporary Art
- Hong Kong Rises as Gem & Jewelry Center Reflecting Asian Appetite for Alternative Stores of Value
- Takashi Murakami, with a Retrospective Opening in Russia, Still Wants Recognition in His Homeland
- Is Tepid Hong Kong Sale of Warhol’s Mao a Sign of the Chinese Market’s Lack of Interest?