- a new, large-scale painting Female Figure Composition (2009) by George Condo (who he noted he now represents in New York) “to an important New York collector” for $350,000,
- Barbara Kruger’s striking and graphic, Untitled (Your Property is a Rumor of Power) from 1981 for $150,000
- an untitled 1983 Richard Prince Ektacolor photograph, from an edition of two, for $250,000.
Tanya Bonakdar Gallery
- Martin Boyce’s light-work sculpture, We are in a constant state of explosion (2009), in steel, chain, fluorescent lights, and electrical components, which was priced in the range of $25–30,000
Sara Meltzer Gallery
- a large abstract painting by Sarah Caine “in the neighborhood of $15–20,000”
Hauser + Wirth
- an untitled 2009 wall-sized installation of 46 ink-on-paper works by Polish artist Jakub Julian Ziolkowski, which sold for $100,000
- a single painting, also untitled, for $75,000.
- Untitled (Passo Stelvio), a large Florian Maier-Aichen C-print measuring 20 ¾ by 89 ¼ inches, from an edition of six, for $75,000
- Karen Kilimnik’s landscape High Grove, Prince Charles’ Royal Home, for $80,000.
ABMB Gets Youthful Infusion (ArtInfo.com)