More from Art Market Monitor
- With Sales in Hong Kong, Christie’s & Phillips Test the Asian Market’s Appetite for Western Contemporary Art
- Takashi Murakami, with a Retrospective Opening in Russia, Still Wants Recognition in His Homeland
- Hong Kong Rises as Gem & Jewelry Center Reflecting Asian Appetite for Alternative Stores of Value
- Can Mao—and the Chinese—Excite the Warhol Market?
- Is Tepid Hong Kong Sale of Warhol’s Mao a Sign of the Chinese Market’s Lack of Interest?
- Mainland Capital Controls Hamper Art Sales in Hong Kong