More from Art Market Monitor
- Collector Is Trying to Buy Back Artifacts Looted in Angola’s Civil War at Yesterday’s Prices
- What Role Are the Auction Houses Playing in Resolving Restitution Disputes?
- Detroit Institute for Art Makes Move to Engage State to Acquire Its Art
- The Challenges to India’s Art Market Expansion
- Christie’s to Auction Chinese-French Master Sanyu’s $7.8M.–10M. Floral Still Life in Hong Kong Sale
- Following $12 M. Pollock Sale, Everson Museum Acquires Contemporary Works by Shinique Smith, Ellen Lesperance, More