Below is our consolidation of the ArtBasel Miami Beach sales reported this week. It's followed by the fair's own comprehensive reporting. The entire report will remain open to readers for the day. After that, it will be available to AMMpro subscribers. Feel free to subscribe to read it and cancel as you see fit.
Alexander Forbes at Artsy had these sales:
- five works by Iván Navarro priced from $50,000 to $150,000
- William N. Copley’s Under the Stars (Hommage à Picabia) (1994) for $185,000
Galeria Nara Roesler
- sold four works by Marco Maggi (BIG DATA (North), 2016, for $42,000; BIG DATA (West), 2016, for $36,000; BIG DATA (EAST), 2016, for $42,000; and Complete Coverage on Oiticica (March, Turner Box), 2016, for $14,000)
- an untitled painting by Tomie Ohtake from 1965 for $160,000
- three works by Julio Le Parc (Alchimie 339: En spirale huit couleurs, 2008 / 2016, for €150,000; Continuel mobile transparent, 1962 / 2016, for €290,000; and Continuel Mobile rouge, 1962 / 2016, for €190,000), among others.
The Master, Judd Tully, had these sales:
Sign up to Art Market Monitor Premium today
You need a membership to AMMpro to view this article and other exclusive content daily.
You can register today for $90 per month—with your first month free!—or for $756 per year (no free trial period.)
If you already have an account, sign in here: