These brief videos from Sotheby’s give you a taste of what’s happening in Venice for the Biennale but the first one, with Sotheby’s head of Contemporary art in London Alex Branczik, offers a window into the way auction houses and dealers triangulate between commercial and non-commercial work.
0June 05, 2013
Sotheby’s Takes Venice
- Rising Global Ultra-Rich Are Outbidding Dealers for Art—and the Dealers Don’t Like It
- Surprise Arrest in Spain of Bergantinos Diaz, $80m Fraud Mastermind
- Sotheby’s Fires Back on Board Fight with New Presentation
- Texas Just Can’t Quit Farrah Fawcett Portrait—Even After Trial Loss
- Want to Profit from Increasing Global Inequality? Buy Sotheby’s Stock Says Motley Fool