These brief videos from Sotheby’s give you a taste of what’s happening in Venice for the Biennale but the first one, with Sotheby’s head of Contemporary art in London Alex Branczik, offers a window into the way auction houses and dealers triangulate between commercial and non-commercial work.
0June 05, 2013
Sotheby’s Takes Venice
- Forger of Brett Whiteley Works Identified in Australian Court
- Artelligence Podcast Now Available in iTunes
- Sotheby’s Shows Signs of Getting More Aggressive on Auction and Third Party Guarantees
- The NYTimes Business Section Trolls for Bond Insurers Over Detroit Art Deal
- Poly Auction 2014 H1 Revenues Up 24%