ArtPrice has just published it’s report for 2010 showing the top artists at auction. Here is the list of the top 50 artists out of a total of 500 that can be downloaded here: ArtPrice 2010 Report. As predicted by their earlier release claiming China as the largest auction market in the world, 4 of the top 10 artists are Chinese. And 40% of the top 50 artists are Asian.
ArtPrice's Top 50 Artists of 2010
- Sotheby’s Continues to Bulk Up Its Executive Ranks
- Where Are the Russian Buyers? In the Old Master Market.
- ‘Damien Domination,’ Hirst’s 3,000-person Real Estate Development Comes Closer to Reality
- Vernissage TV: Untitled Art Fair 2013
- Now that Critics Obsess Over the Market, Who Is Talking About the Art?