ArtPrice has just published it’s report for 2010 showing the top artists at auction. Here is the list of the top 50 artists out of a total of 500 that can be downloaded here: ArtPrice 2010 Report. As predicted by their earlier release claiming China as the largest auction market in the world, 4 of the top 10 artists are Chinese. And 40% of the top 50 artists are Asian.
ArtPrice's Top 50 Artists of 2010
- Sotheby’s Frieze Evening Sales = £69.6m
- An Auction Environment Where Success Feels Like Caution
- 50% of Works on Art Market Are Not Fake: Over-Zealous Statement Walked Back
- Christie’s Murphy Says Growth Online Is All About iPad—48% of New Clients Register Online
- A $20m Cattelan? Take Your Pick from Adam Lindemann’s Joint Show with S|2