Artprice.com has it’s Contemporary art report for 2009-2010 out this week. The chart above shows totals for each of the auction houses selling Contemporary art. Notice the number of Asian firms on the list.
0October 21, 2010
Who's Who in Contemporary Art Auction Houses
- Swiss Billionaire Suspected of Avoiding Taxes on $85m in Art
- One Couple’s $250,000 ArtBasel Miami Beach Spree
- Why Didn’t Steven Cohen’s Yellow Liz Sell Well? One Collector Thought It Was the Color of Urine.
- Wealthy Detroit Area Resident Offers $5m to Secure DIA Art, Says Others Will Follow Suit
- Philip Hoffman’s Take on Art as a Non-Correlated, Investible Asset