Artprice.com has it’s Contemporary art report for 2009-2010 out this week. The chart above shows totals for each of the auction houses selling Contemporary art. Notice the number of Asian firms on the list.
0October 21, 2010
Who's Who in Contemporary Art Auction Houses
- Twombly Foundation to Sell Warhol, Lichtenstein, Oldenberg, Nauman Works at Christie’s in November
- Swashbuckling Chinese Bidders Appear at Skinner, Drive Qianlong Vase to $25m
- The Print Market Sees Influx of New Buyers Doubling Sales Volume Since Last Market Peak
- The Korean Gallery Owner and the Slush Funds
- Christie’s Pushes Its Information Management in the Press