Business on the stand has been brisk and other sales include:
- Bacchus and Venus by Franz Christoph Janneck (1703-1761), one of the most widely admired representatives of the Austrian Rococo School (asking price €395,000);
- an intimate interior genre scene by Marguerite Gérard (1761-1837) entitled Le Petit Messager (asking price €700,000);
- a recent discovery, The Toilet of Venus by Nicolas Colombel (1644-1717), one of the last great Poussinists of the 17th century (asking price €550,000);
- and a portrait of Miss Caroline Hopwood by George Henry Harlow (1787-1819), who was apprenticed to Sir Thomas Lawrence, (asking price €110,000).
- Katrin Bellinger at Colnaghi has sold a signed and dated watercolour and gouache Study of a Knight and Suit of Armour by Adolph von Menzel (1815-1905), one of the most prominent German artists of the 19th century (asking price €85,000).